||Length: 150mm / 5.9in
Width: 99mm / 3.9in
Height: 53mm / 2.1in
Genadyne’s XLR8 Negative Pressure Wound Therapy System offers continuous and variable pressure levels.
- Lightweight – 585 grams or 1.3 pounds.
- Suction Capacity – 4.0 liters per minute.
- Whisper Quiet Operation – allows patients to get better quality sleep.
- 12 Hour Lithium Battery with 3 hours to Fully Charged – easy to manage, minimal interruptions to care.
- Supports Multiple Languages – clinical staff, patients and caregivers can understand the functions of the pump.
- 6 Advanced Alert Notifications:
- Canister Full
- Check Dressing
- Low Battery
- Critical Battery
- Easy and intuitive programming and maintenance
- Clear and Visible Display – Pressure, System & Battery Status
- Simple, Lockable Controls – guarantees no unwanted interference with patient’s care
- Continuous or variable Pressure
Learn more about the benefits of the XLR8 NPWT Pump