One XLR8. Many Solutions.
Genadyne's Multi-Canister System allows for optimal management of any size wound or exudate level, taking your wound care to the next level.
- The canister system allows the clinician to choose the appropriate size canister for the amount of wound drainage.
- 5 capacity canisters - 200ml, 400ml, 600ml, 800ml, 1100ml - allows for any wound size or exudate level to be managed with ease.
- All canisters fit the XLR8 and XLR8+ pump and are compatible with the carrying case, providing full patient mobility.
- Slip and clip attachment to pump for easy removal from the pump.
- Mix and match capability - Use any canister with any dressing kit.
- Secure Luer Lock attachment to Silicone Port Pad.
- Measurement lines on back for data control.
- Recommendation is to change canisters a minimum of once per week.