MNS 500 Low Air Loss Pressure Relief System
MNS 500 Low Air Pressure Relief System
The MNS 500 Low Air Loss System is designed for long term care and home settings. Its alternating pressure relief system or Genuine Low Air Loss system gently massages the epidermis while continually changing contact points with the skin's surface helping to eliminate the development of and provide easy and effective treatment for pressure ulcers. The 80" x 35" (U.S.) and 76" x 35" (Eu.) mattress is constructed with eight inches of cell flotation, has multiple cycle settings ranging from five, ten or fifteen minutes, is easy to maintain and keep clean, has twenty individual nylon and TPU air cells for multiple low pressure zones and comes equipped with a CPR valve for quick emergency air release and three pump options for quick filling.
The Genadyne's Low Air Loss System is a portable low air loss therapy mattress system that provides the therapeutic benefit of pressure relief and skin moisture management.
It also has the benefit of the Derma Pulse feature for "Pain Management". The mattresses are constructed with eight inches of cell flotation and have a lower safety mattress for patient transfer of power failure.
- 125 liters per minute of fresh, dry air circulates between the patient and the support surface
- Whisper quiet control unit
- Waterproof, vapor permeable therapy pad provides a low friction surface
- Provides pressure relief below capillary closure
- Low Pressure Alarms
- Pressure control setting for easy comfort adjustment.
- Fowler button on keypad with LED Tri-Connector rapid attach and CPR deflate.
- Auto-firm mode for patient transfers or nursing care.
- Auto-firm mode automatically cancels after thirty minutes
- Low pressure and power failure alarm.
- Alternating mode 5, 10, 15 minutes.