Experience the XLR8 & XLR8 Plus
XLR8 & XLR8 Plus
Advanced Intermittent Variable Negative Pressure Wound Therapy
- The XLR8’s advanced variable pressure capabilities allow different negative pressures to be used without the downsides of intermittent therapy.
- By maintaining negative pressure throughout the cycle, the pump avoids losing an airtight seal or displacing the dressing, which would allow exudate to pool in the wound bed.
- This gradual “wave” is gentler to the patient, increasing blood flow to the peri-wound and preventing ischemia. The changes in pressure are imperceptible to the patient, increasing patient comfort and compliance.
- Without the sudden peaks in pressure from intermittent therapy, in-growth of the granulation tissue to the foam dressing is virtually eliminated which makes dressing changes less stressful and less painful to the patient.
|XLR8 NPWT Pump||XLR8 Plus NPWT Pump|
|Weight||1.3 lbs||1.65 lbs|
|Suction Capacity||4.0 Liters per Minute||5.2 to 6.4 Liters per Minute|
|Continuous & Variable Pressure||✓||✓|
|Whisper Quiet Operation||✓||✓|
|Supports Multiple Languages||✓||✓|
|5 Advanced Alarms||✓||✓|
|12 Hr Lithium Battery||✓||✓|
|*GPS Asset Management||✓|
|*Real-Time Monitoring & Alarms||✓|
|*Photo Capture & Upload||✓|
*Features Coming Soon*
As a part of our commitment to deliver the highest quality NPWT systems in conjunction with the latest advancements in the medical field, our team is continually working hard to develop new and exciting features. To that effect, we are excited to announce that our XLR8 Plus NPWT Pump will soon feature WiFi Capability, taking your negative pressure wound therapy to the next level of excellence. Features will include:
- GPS asset management
- Real-time monitoring of patient's usage
- Real-time alarm notification and troubleshooting
- Photo capturing & uploading
- Remote control for caregiver to change setting in real-time over the internet
- Software updates
- Ability to program hours of usage
- Cost analysis Information
- Data analysis
- Compliance for usage improved
... & much more! Updates coming soon!